Oblique view of entrance (north) elevation
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Chapel Signboard
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Oblique view of bell tower from east
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of front gable with arched recess and bulls eye window
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Arched recess in front gable with sculpture of St Mary
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of clock tower
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of roman pattern clay tiles to side roofs
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of keystone and semi-circular base below arched recess
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of gable over side entrance on east elevation
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Springing point of semi-circular brick arches to lhs of side entrance
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Springing point of semi-circular brick arches to rhs of side entrance
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of external flight of stairs
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Brick detail in rough-cast plaster to building corner
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Side window with Mannerist quarry tile quoining detail
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of external flight of stairs
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Oblique view of bell tower
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Oblique view of west elevation
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Byzantine capital
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Detail of arcaded nave
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Sandstone column and byzantine capital
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Sandstone column and byzantine capital
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Sandstone column, byzantine capital and semi-circular brick arch
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Nave looking south towards altar
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014




Fresco over apsidal end over altar - painted by Sister Margaret over the period 1924 to 1929
Photographer: William Martinson - 2014