North Elevation onto Park Ave
Photographer: William Martinson




Oblique view from Oxford Road
Photographer: William Martinson




Greek Doric capitals
Photographer: William Martinson




Foundation stone

ST. GEORGE'S
PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
- . -
THIS STONE WAS LAID BY
MRS. JAS GEORGESON
JANUARY 6th A. D. 1900
REVEREND J. T. FERGUSON MINISTER

Photographer: William Martinson




An interesting photo of St George's Church under construction - taken before the dome was removed.

From the photograph collection of Dr Joseph Denfield, housed at the East London Museum.

Photo sent to us by William MARTINSON.


Photographer: Unknown




Elevation onto Oxford Street
Photographer: William Martinson




Detail of paired column capitals
Photographer: William Martinson




Raised plaster inscription above entrance door
Photographer: William Martinson