Interior towards lectern
Photographer: Roger Fisher – 2014




Brass plaque on lectern with inscription - INGEWYD - 22 - APRIL 1824
Photographer: Roger Fisher – 2014




Detail of lectern base
Photographer: Roger Fisher – 2014




Water colour by John Hall
Source: SA Sendinggestig Museum booklet - Front cover





A woodcut of the facade by FW de Wet made about 1830
Source: SA Sendinggestig Museum booklet pg 14





Drawing 90 of 365 by Shaun Gaylard

Click for larger image





A portion of the original outer wall under the old roof after the plaster had been removed from the walls during restoration
Source: SA Sendinggestig Museum booklet pg 10





A linocut of the pulpit and rostrum by Désirée Picton Seymour
Source: SA Sendinggestig Museum booklet pg 7





A plan as it was originally built in 1802-1804
Source: SA Sendinggestig Museum booklet pg 13





Drawing of the beautiful arched windows with carved mullions and cusped tracery in the timber work
Source: SA Sendinggestig Museum booklet pg 12