KENDALL and MANSERGHEstablished: 1927
The partnership in Cape Town between FK KENDALL and BGL MANSERGH commenced on 1 July 1927, continuing until 30 June 1932. Mansergh had been in Kendall's office in Cape Town from about 1924. Before becoming a partner he designed several of the firm's more notable buildings (cf MANSERGH).
(Cumming-George 1933; Index to Kendall & Earle Gift, UCT MSS Libr; Rennie 1978; SAWW 1931/32)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.