KENDALL and EARLEEstablished: 1944
The partnership between FK KENDALL and L Marriott EARLE in Cape Town commenced in 1944. The firm was responsible for donating an important archive of architectural drawings to the University of Cape Town.
(Greig 1970; Kendall & Earle Gift, UCT MSS Libr; Picton-Seymour 1977)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.