HENDERSON and BOWIEEstablished: 1924
The partnership of JL HENDERSON and JS BOWIE commenced in 1924 and appears to have ended in about 1924 with offices in Benoni. The partners were placed eleventh in the competition for Benoni Town Hall in 1918 and designed the Springs Town Hall in 1924.
(Building Mar 1924:34)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
List of projects With photographs
|Town Hall & Municipal offices: 1924. Springs, Gauteng - Architect |