HARRISON and FYVIEEstablished: 1927
A partnership between WR HARRISON and H FYVIE in Bloemfontein and later in Springs. The partnership began in 1927 in Bloemfontein; in August 1933 the partners opened a branch office in Springs where Fyvie took up residence, running this office while Harrison remained in charge in Bloemfontein. In 1936 the firm opened an office in Johannesburg; the partnership was dissolved in 1937.
(Cumming-George 1933; ISAA mem list; SAAR Jan 1934:22-23; SAAR Jun 1936:206; SAB Feb 1938:64).
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.