GREATBATCH and TIMLINEstablished: 1918
The partnership between DW GREATBATCH and W TIMLIN which began in 1918 in Kimberley. Greatbatch left South Africa in 1921 but Timlin continued the practice under the style of Greatbatch & Timlin. The firm were architects to the Kimberley Hospital Board.
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.