AGUTTER and PRICEEstablished: 1906
List of Structures
The partnership between EA AGUTTER and MB PRICE in Pietermaritzburg from 1906 until 1909. Their main work appears to have been the Harrismith Town Hall, a red-brick building in a restrained English Renaissance style.
(Brown 1969; Hillebrand 1975; Restorica Dec 1981; SAMBF Jnl Jan 1907)
Harrismith: Municipal Bldgs (Town Hall) (SAMBF Jnl Jan 1907:23; Hillebrand 1975:155) 1907-8
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.