GIBSON and ROBERTSONEstablished: 1911
WH GIBSON and JD ROBERTSON, were associated in several competitions around 1911. These included their winning submissions for the Bulawayo Post Office, Customs and Municipal building (1911) and for the Boksburg Town Hall (1912) as well as for a hotel in Brakpan. The two are listed in partnership in Bulawayo in 1915.
(Afr Archt Feb 1912:175 ill; Afr Archt Apr 1912:197, v ill; General dir of USA 1915; Herbert 1975:249; Jack & Bolze 1979:96)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.