MEIRING, NAUDÉ, PAPENDORF and VAN DER MERWEEstablished: 1952
The firm started in 1938 as MEIRING & NAUDÉ and in 1942 when AL MEIRING left for Pretoria DFH NAUDÉ continued the practice. In 1952 FL PAPENDORF and JDP VAN DER MERWE became partners and the name changed to MEIRING, NAUDÉ, PAPENDORF & VAN DER MERWE. When Hugo NAUDÉ died in 1976 the name changed to VENNOOTSKAP HANNES VAN DER MERWE.
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
List of projects With photographs
|Sanlam Centre: 1961. Cape Town, Western Cape - Architect |
Books citing MEIRING, NAUDÉ, PAPENDORF and VAN DER MERWE
|Greig, Doreen. 1971. A Guide to Architecture in South Africa. Cape Town: Howard Timmins. pp 101|