KLING and TROPEEstablished: 1947
The partnership between B JANKS and O KLING (cf JANKS & KLING) from August 1939 in Johannesburg. In 1945 EJ TROPE joined the partnership which then became JANKS, KLING & TROPE. In 1947 JANKS must have left and the practice became KLING & TROPE. In 1959 their address was 820, S.A. Mutual Buildings, corner Commissioner and Harrison Streets, Johannesburg.
(ISAA mem list)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.