GRINKER and PARTNERSEstablished:
In 1959 Philip GRINKER was listed working for GRINKER and PARTNERS at 1202 Lewis & Marks Buildings, 45, President Street, Johannesburg. His brother, Leopold GRINKER may have started the practice. They were brothers although there is a twenty year difference in their registration dates with the Transvaal Institute of Architects. The practice later changed to GRINKER, ABRAMSON & NITSUN.
(ISAA Yearbook, 1959)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.