CORDEAUX and WALKEREstablished: 1904
A partnership in East London circa 1904 between HJC CORDEAUX and Hubert WALKER. The partnership appears to have existed from 1904 to 1905.
(East London Red Book: index, 1904; SAMBF Jnl 1904, 1905)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Books citing CORDEAUX and WALKER
|Picton-Seymour, Désirée. 1989. Historical Buildings in South Africa. Cape Town: Struikhof Publishers. pp 117|