MOROSS and GRAFFEstablished:
A partnership between H MOROSS and EL GRAFF. In 1959 their address was 405 M.B.S. Buildings, corner Wolmarans & Simmonds Streets, Johannesburg. (ISAA Yearbook, 1959)
The practice submitted the Fourth Premiated Design in the Johannesburg Civic Centre Competition, 1962, placed equal fourth with Jack BARNETT and F Lamond STURROCK and with MORGENSTERN & MORGENSTERN.
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.