ROODT PARTNERSHIP, THEEstablished: 1952
The firm was founded in 1952 by the late Professor Leon ROODT. Anton ROODT, his son, joined the firm in 1982 and became the managing partner in 1995.
They were part of the consortium responsible for the design of the Free State Stadium.
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.