McKINLAY and HUTCHINSONEstablished: 1925
The partnership which begun in 1925 between AAR McKINLAY and F HUTCHINSON with HUTCHINSON operating an office for the partnership in Pietermaritzburg. The partnership was dissolved in 1927.
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
List of projects With photographs
|House Mrs Walter Reid: n.d.. Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal - Architect |