CAWSE and TUCKEREstablished: 1933
A partnership between CE CAWSE and EG TUCKER in Johannesburg in about 1933 to 1934.
(ISAA mem list; SAAR Aug 1934:225; SAAR Jun 1935:190; SAB May 1935:49)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
List of projects With photographs
|Alro Mansions: 1935. Hospital Hill, Johannesburg, Gauteng - Architect |
|Great North Transport Co filling station: 1935. Johannesburg, Gauteng - Architect |
|House Mockford: 1935. Lower Houghton, Johannesburg, Gauteng - Architect |