CAMPBELL and EMLEYEstablished: 1888
A partnership between RM CAMPBELL and F EMLEY in Pretoria from about 1888 to 1891. The only building currently known to be by the partners is the new (second) building for the Pretoria Club. The brick and stone building was designed in French Renaissance style with a gabled centre pavilion and has been demolished.
(Barnes's Tvl almnc & dir 1889)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.