MEIRING and NAUDÉEstablished: 1938
A partnership between AL MEIRING and DFH NAUDE. 1942 when AL MEIRING left for Pretoria DFH NAUDÉ continued the practice. In 1952 it became MEIRING, NAUDÉ, PAPENDORF & VAN DER MERWE.
(ISAA Yearbook, 1959)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Books citing MEIRING and NAUDÉ
|Greig, Doreen. 1971. A Guide to Architecture in South Africa. Cape Town: Howard Timmins. pp 202, 204, 218-219|