WILSON, Alan FrancisBorn: 1912 10 11
Reg No: 731
Year registered: 1939
Trained as an architect at the University of the Witwatersrand where he obtained a BArch and a diploma in Town Planning. He registered with the Institute of South African Architects in 1939 and he worked for the South African Railways & Harbours in Johannesburg, his address in 1959 being, South African Railways, Room 381, Tippett Building, Johannesburg. By 1969 he was Assistant Chief Architect for the SAR&H. He retired in 1973.
ISAA 1939; ARIBA 1940 Jhb. (Herbert 1975:83; ISAA mem list; SAB Apr 1940:15)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.