WALKER and TOMLINSONEstablished: 1900
The partnership in Port Elizabeth between HW WALKER and FE TOMLINSON from around 1900 until 1902 when Tomlinson left for Uitenhage. Their address was 11 Main Street, Port Elizabeth.
(Herold 1988:345; Uitenhage P & P 1904: xvii)
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
List of projects With photographs