STEGMANN, ORPEN and PORTEREstablished: 1938
GFC STEGMANN, JJO ORPEN and HG PORTER entered into partnership around 1938 with offices in Pretoria, Vereeniging and Klerksdorp. The partnership was responsible for a number of hospital buildings executed for both the PWD and for the Transvaal Provincial Administration, amongst which was the Boksburg-Benoni Hospital (1938). The partnership was dissolved in 1959.
It would appear that STEGMANN and PORTER continued as STEGMANN & PORTER as their address was given as 72, Wesley Building, Andries Street, Pretoria.
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.